Cheshire Productions Limited
Information we may collect:
• Date of birth
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to ensure we are providing you with the service you need and would like. We use this information in the following ways:
• To process bookings in line with the conditions of use of Cheshire Productions Limited and Blakemere’s Christmas Woodland
• To improve our products and services
• To send promotional materials about new special offers, events or other information
• To make contact with you for market research purposes.
Security of information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will not knowingly share information without your consent. We have in place, and keep under review, suitable procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, and to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
• You may ask us, at any time, not to use your personal information to contact you for marketing or research purposes
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties if you have given your permission to do so
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know in writing so that we can make any necessary corrections.
or write to:
Cheshire Productions Limited, Blakemere Village, Chester Road,
Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire. CW8 2EB
This policy was first put into effect on 1st July 2018.